Veteran: the men and women that took the stand to defend the United States, November 11th will always be an important day in the US where we honor all of those women and men. Not a lot of people know how to honor those veterans but these few ways to honor them will definitely make their day.
- A simple “Thank you” either over the phone or in person.
- Supporting a veteran-owned company, did you know that nearly 10% of businesses in the United States are veteran-owned!
- Help by sponsoring an Honor flight, as little of $4.00 you can help sponsor one, helping the vets from WWII, Korea and the Vietnam war go to Washington D.C. to see the memorials that were made in their honor.
- Hanging the American Flag in your yard showing your support.
- Attend a Veterans Day ceremony, seeing how many vets are part of your community.