…Summer is almost here…
Kids have been home for a while now and are ready for some fun! Check out a few summer boredom busters below when you’re looking for some fun things to do.
- Make Pom Pom Fairy Garland – https://raisinguprubies.blogspot.com/2014/03/pompom-fairy-garland.html
- Make Story Stones – https://www.playdoughtoplato.com/story-stones-encouraging-writing-storytelling/
- Take a walk and collect leaves, then create a leaf rubbing collage – https://mamapapabubba.com/2014/09/29/leaf-rubbing-collages/#_a5y_p=2704684
- Make sidewalk chalk – https://alittlepinchofperfect.com/homemade-sidewalk-chalk-paint-recipe
- Make a cardboard box car ramp – https://alittlepinchofperfect.com/how-to-make-a-cardboard-box-car-ramp/
- Make a pool noodle obstacle course – https://alittlepinchofperfect.com/diy-pool-noodle-connectors-for-fun/
There are a lot of things for all ages to do this summer! If you are looking for more ideas, the internet has a lot of fun things!