It’s that time again where the birds start chirping, windows are open, fresh air is blowing, and that could only mean one thing that Spring is finally here! It also means it’s Spring cleaning time, which we all dread, but hopefully with these 6 Spring cleaning hacks/tips it makes cleaning a lot easier.
- Take some shaving cream about the size of a quarter and dab it on to one of your stubborn carpet stains and let it sit for a few minutes. Then with a wet cloth wipe away the shaving cream and that stubborn stain is gone.
- When folding all the sheets for your bed place them inside of the matching pillow case for easier storage.
- Have those pesky crusted-on stains and nasty odors in your microwave? All you have to do is place a glass of distilled white vinegar in your microwave and turn it on high for one minute and the steam it creates will make it easier to wipe off those stains and get rid of that nasty odor.
- Do you feel like you don’t have enough space in your kitchen or bathroom cabinet and would like more? All you have to do is use a tension rod and hang all your cleaning spray bottles from it so then you will have more room to store things on the bottom.
- Instead of stacking your clothes where you can’t see all of them, roll them and place them horizontally in your drawers so you can see everything at a glance.
- Have water stains on your faucets and handles instead of using a chemical cleaner all you have to do is rub them down with half a lemon. The result? Shiny fixtures that smell great!