Who doesn’t like saving money on their water bill? Follow some of these simple tips and start saving!
- Soak all your pots and pans in water instead of letting them sit under running water while you try to scrape them.
- When doing your laundry match the water level with the size of your load.
- By turning off the water when brusing your teeth you are saving up to 4 gallons a minute!
- Plug the sink while you shave instead of letting your water run to rinse out your razor and you can save up to 30 gallons a month.
- If you run your dishwasher and washer only when they are full, you can end up saving up to 1,000 gallons a month.
- Plug the bathtub before you fill it and adjust the temperature as you go, .