Halloween is this weekend, and it may be a little different with everything going on in 2020. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t stuff to do! There are a lot of different things to do for all age groups. You can make this year’s Halloween as fun as you want it to be. Here are a few ideas of some fun crafts and other things to do.
- Paper Pumpkins: https://diyinspired.com/how-to-make-paper-pumpkins-for-fall/
- Halloween Drawings With Sugar: https://modpodgerocksblog.com/easy-halloween-crafts-for-kids-sugar-drawings/
- Spider Cookies: https://www.positivelysplendid.com/oreo-cookie-spiders/
- Handprint Halloween keepsake: https://nontoygifts.com/handprint-halloween-keepsake-make-clay/
- Monster Lollipops: https://www.happygoluckyblog.com/monster-jolly-rancher-lollipops/
Don’t forget to dress up and carve or paint pumpkins too!
Looking for more ideas? Look online for a bunch of other ideas.